Friday, November 12, 2010

I Changed My Mind!

I actually LOVE the fair!
I wrote in my last post about how I don't care for it and was almost dreading going but it was our first time taking Darby and it was fabulous!  We all went, even Carson, but to see how much Darby enjoyed it was such a delight. 
We went with our neighbors and so Darby got to have all the fun with her BFF. 

 They rode this dinasoaur rollercoaster ride like this the entire time and we were laughing so hard we were crying. 


Later we met up with some more friends and so Carson got to hang out with her BFF olivia for a bit.




My husband took some awesome pictures and there were tons more I wish I could share.  I have to work on watermarking them so I don't have to shrink them down so much, but I hope you enjoyed a glimpse at our night, and I officially do like the fair!


3 comments:

  1. Beth,
    That pic of the girls on the roller coaster is priceless that is definetly frame worthy LOL....love it Darby is such a doll look at that pic of her eating her ice cream....you hubs did a fabulous job taking pics! Carson is presh as ever and you are always gorgeous :0)

    Girl Ive missed ya on bloggy land I am glad you are back!!

    Oh and on the shutterfly thing they will email ya and tell ya how many words you have to write and how many links to use etc., hope they get back to ya soon I can't wait to see the cards you choose you have fantastic taste!!

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! My littles LOVE the fair - some of the people watching is fantastic.

    Swinging over from lowercase letters.

    Excited to follow all your adventures now, I'll be back for more.

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi beth!

    i'm so glad you had such fun! some of our favorite
    memories are of our little ones' delight in the fair.

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!