Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Pictures!

Last weekend my fabulous friend Amy took some photos of all of us! You can see more of her work at www.amyprikazskyphotography.com and visit her blog at www.apphotographyblog.com. They came just in time to help me decorate my blog so you will recognize some from the side!
















Also, a note of congratulations to my dear friend Julie! She had her baby last night! She was a great pregnant lady, and I can't believe little Jude Issac is here! Praise the Lord for his life! Isn't it so wonderful to know that God put every little piece of him together!?! He also knows every single day of his life ALREADY! That is awesome! I can't wait to meet him.

Now I have really got to take a break from this blogging business so that I can conquer my christmas cards! My self imposed deadline is Monday!

1 comment:

Word Up!