Friday, December 18, 2009

7 Months!

My sweet baby girl is 7 months old today! I can't believe how fast this time goes by. I know before I realize it she is going to be 2 and so I am trying to soak it all in while I can. I didn't enjoy the baby phase as much with Darby because it was my first go round and I was always just wondering what was coming next and figuring out everything. I remember I analyzed EVERYTHING. It is so funny how different it is now with Carson.

Still no teeth yet! Oh my goodness, I keep thinking she will get one anyday but not yet! She is eating very good though! She def has breakfast and dinner (baby food of course) I am incorparating lunch, it all depends how hungry I think she is. She is sitting up marvelously. She is even getting on her hands and knees. She sometimes rocks but alot of the time she gets up and flops herself forward onto her belly and repeats until she gets to her desired location. It is so funny!

Here are a few pictures I took this morning....




This next picture Carson was in the middle of celebrating that her big sister just came in the room. She gets SO excited! They love each other!

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! she is growing up fast! i love how excited carson got when darby came in the room. aww, the sweet bond that sisters share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that she has no hair. cannon did not have hair for the longest time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!