Friday, December 18, 2009

My Inner Martha Stewart

So ever since my sanitizer bottles turned out successfully...I have been motivated to do more "crafty" things. Last week, I did a wreath that I found on The Idea Room blog that is made out of ornaments. I can't find it anywhere on that blog now though. I am very happy with how it came out. I took the picture once it was hanging on my door and the light was shining on it but I wish I would have took one of it when it was still inside. I guess I still could bring it inside to take a picture but that is too much trouble! It is not THAT important.



All it is is a wire hanger with ornaments strung on. 70 ornaments! I used a glue gun to secure the wire things (don't know what they are called) to the ornaments and went to town.


Also found on the idea room blog these fabulous brownies with "candy-cane" hershey kisses in them here! They are fabulous! This picture is of the first time I made them (yes, I have made them 3 times now and I have to STOP). I didn't realized I was suppose to use the mini muffin pans so they were big but still good. I did use the mini muffin pan for the next two batches and I just think they are absolutely delish! I have given them to teachers, neighbors, and friends. I hope they like them as much as I do!



All you have to do to be able to enjoy these for yourselves is: put together a box of brownie mix, put mix in a greased mini muffin pan, press kiss into center (not all the way down bc it will be hard to get out of pan), bake 350 degrees for 15 min, and then let cool completely (garnish with chopped up kisses if you want). Delish!

1 comment:

  1. the wreath is absolutely beauty-FULL!!! i love it! great job! oh, and the brownies look beyond yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!