Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yay for Carson!!!!

Today Carson turns 8 months old! She is doing great! For those who know about her kidney reflux...that hasn't been anymore of a problem. I give her a small dose of an antibiotic everyday (or almost) to prevent infection. She has gotten to be quite a big girl over the past 2 months. She is sooo cute! She crawls, and still in a mixture of various methods. She doesn't mind as long as she gets where she is going. And that she does! That girl is determined! I will all the time here her grunting and turn to see that she is trying to get over something to get to something else. She also for the first time the other day pulled up to her knees...like not to a stand but on her knees. She is crazy. She LOVES her big sis Darby. Here are couple videos I took on my phone of her most favorite activities lately:




She loves to take a bath with Darby! I just started letting them take one together and Darby loves it just as much!

I don't think you can hear the sound on the videos. If you could you could hear Carson squealing and jabbering. She says da da da all the time. She doesn't know what it means though. Did you know that da-da is the universal "first word" in any language? It is a developmental thing. You can never be to sure but I am pretty confident that her actual first word will be ma-ma...I will let you know tho!

I had to wake Carson up to give her her medicine last night because I forgot and here are a few pics for your enjoyment....she is like "mom, what in the world??"






2 comments:

  1. Beth! Why am I just now finding out about your blog?!?! I am in LOVE with it! I am adding it to my favorites so I can keep up with you now! I have a blog too but mine is not anywhere near as good as yours and I don't blog as often as I should. It's amys2cents.blogspot.com. Can't wait to read your next post now!

    PS The girls are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing cuter that a baby jumping like crazy!!! she is cute! i bet bathtime is loads of fun at your house. : )

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!