Friday, February 5, 2010

My Beauty Must-Haves...

For the first time I am going to participate in Kelly's Korner: Show Us Your Life Friday! It is about beauty tips and products so here you go... I absolutely cannot live with out my Bare Minerals make up! I use faux tan as my all over face color bc I learned that I LOVE it better than the Warmth that comes with the original start up kit. I also love the buxom lip gloss they make! My favorite colors for now are sugar and tempest, it is GREAT lip gloss...but you better be ready to pay for its greatness. It last forever though!





Another new favorite of mine is the Murad skincare! I use the clarifying cleanser and I love it. It cost $26 but it last forever! Like 6 months or more.



I am in the market for a new moisturizer. I have all my life (well since I was 13) used the yellow face lotion from Clinique but I think it leaves bumps on my face sometimes so I am looking for a super healthy for my skin moisturizer. I may go with something from Murad but I also want to look in to the dermalogica moisturizers too. Any advice on this one????



5 comments:

  1. Hi I found your blog through Kelly's! Your little girls are just to precious! I see we share a love for hairbows LOL! My Kelcee has wore a BIG HAIRBOW since she was born LOL!

    I looooove Bare Minerals....It is my go to product! I just love your blog super cute!
    Thanks for the tip on Murad! I am gonna have to look into that one!
    I am now a follower....
    Look forward to reading more
    Have a Happy Friday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they stopped making Bare Minerals, I would most likely not ever go face the public again! Ha! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a Bare Minerals girl and like you I do not mind paying because it lasts forever! I have the perfect moisturizer for you, it is called, "Hope in A JAR" by Philosophy. I listed it as one of my favs today!! BTW.. your blog your little girl is beautiful!! I love Charleston S.C. my husband and I used to go there for weekends before we had our two little ones. It always brings back good memories!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your favs, I would love to come back and read more so I am now a follower!!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog as well! Funny that are hubbys are AV guys....mine is in the corporate stuff now! LOL

    I am sooo glad your a Bach lover like me! I love that show! Don't know why but I do LOL

    I agree with what ya said Gia is sooo my fav and I am know starting to wonder about Vienna! Have you seen the new US?!?
    OMG....
    Juicy Stuff LOL....

    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started using the all natural organic products by Devita. the face wash, scrub, and daily moisturizer with spf 30. LOVE this product line. Pricey but worth it. I've been looking for years for all natural skin products that I actually like!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!