Friday, March 5, 2010

A Day In Our Life....

And now for Show Us Your Life...


Everday really is different due to planned things or shopping needs or what have you and Tues/Thurs mornings Darby goes to preschool.... But here is the gist of it:

Get up 7:30-8:30
Eat breakfast
Get dressed (or stay in pjs depending on day)
Then it is free time or go somewhere time
Carson has her morning nap around 9-10 if we are on the go she naps on the go
Then we eat lunch
Then nap at 1! 
Free time again
Dinner 5:30-6
Bath
Bed for girls about 7:30
Then free time for me!!

I have to get out of the house at least every other day!  I get cabin fever really bad if not.  I've started staying home more for productivity sake but if it were up to me I would get out 1-2 times a day! 


4 comments:

  1. You have to have your free time:) That's important! Have a great Friday!

    amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly,
    Your schedule sounds lots like ours..... I have to get out of the house at least every other day too... even if it is just to Tar Jay ha ha

    Have a Happy Friday friend
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think last week i stayed in the house for 4 days straight. yuck. then i didn't care about who we gave our germs to and had a hayday at target! we have a similar day. i like our days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth,
    You are a follower my dear! Your such a sweetie! Thanks for your sweet comment! I hope I start feeling better soon too! How is your daughter? Is she feeling better?
    Have a good evening
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!