Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures of My Pictures


I guess you would call this a thoughtless Thursday sort of  posting.  With my recent room redoing I framed a picture of sweet Darby as a flowergirl in a wedding this past Oct.  I wanted to share it with yall bc I love it so and that got me on a roll of taking pics of some of my favorite pics in my house.  This isn't near all of them and I have so many more that I want to put up!  I love pics!


Beauty
Family Pics
Can't believe how big she is now!
Sweet Darby on canvas
Carson
Sweet Carson
Carson in daddy's hand (yes smudge on the glass...what?  I have a 2 yr old)
Darby in Daddy's hand

Alrighty hope you enjoyed the pics...This momma is off to nap!

7 comments:

  1. Yay you participated!!

    So ADORABLE! Love the professional pics! I really love the newborn pics! We have one like that on Kelcee except Greg's hand is dressed in a santa suit and glove! It was around Christmas time....

    Your frames are gorg....

    Have a Happy Thursday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I want to participate in this today!! Im heading srait over to my blog and doing so!!! Love those precious little pictures......just PRECIOUS!!! Hope your having a good thirsday friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all these pictures... my ultimate faves: darby on canvas, and carson and darby in daddy's hand. so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics of a beautiful family! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The canvas is beautiful. Such a great shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo cute. i have smudged picture frames too..hehe. i don't know why i'm still awake...i should be sleeping but i keep getting distracted with posts that i have to check out! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!