Monday, March 29, 2010

Seriously?

Just a little fact about myself for you...I love to worship God through music and through words in a song.  I am not a gifted singer by any means but I can really meet with God in thru music.

So I am having a rough time in life.  My heart is flooded with sorrows.  Grief is something I walk through on  daily basis and disappointment weights heavily on my shoulders.  But nevertheless God is so good to me.  He has ever so tenderly and I have to believe compassionately brought me through so far.  It is amazing. 

So I am driving down the road a bit emotional bc I am sad and a Jeremy Camp song "There Will Be A Day" comes on.  There will be a place with no more suffering....  There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, no more fear.  There will be a day when the burdens of this place will be no more and we'll see Jesus face to face.  He'll wipe away the tears, He'll wipe away the tears, He'll wipe away the tears.  There will be a day.  Seriously?  Coincidence?  I think not!

Next song...Need to Breathe, "Washed By The Water"...Even when the earth crumbles under my feet.  Even when the ones I love turn around and crucify me....I won't fall as long as your around me.  Seriously?  Coincidence?...most def not!

I am full of hope tonight...not joy that is for sure but hope bc I know although I do not deserve it Jesus chose to love me first by dying on the cross at Calvary in just 4 short days from now... way back.  He loved me first and now I can love Him and be washed white as snow and have a promise of eternal life and joy in heaven with Him.  Thank you Lord for Easter!

Here are a few pics alot of pics of our trip to the flowertown festival!  How can you not look at these girls and know that there is a God....and not only that but that He is Delightful and Good!?!  I am humbled by these precious gifts!

I mean Seriously? ; )

you don't understand how long it took to get them both looking at the camera! Oh this is darby's friend Madeline!  she is fabulous!


not sure who was going to have more fun on this train ride?  The girls or Wilson (Madi's daddy)...

typical carson pose

mommy and cars (pronounced carse...its what I call her)


weirdest looking puppets I've ever seen don't know how this guy makes a profit?

they look so confused about it too.  Wilson was a champ.  The girls got balloons and little ballon animals and he picked them flowers and I totally missed it and wish I hadn't because apparently they smelt the flowers and then their face was covered with pollen.  sounds so cute!

getting ready for the $4 carousel ride!  Wonder what darby was telling Mrs. Tiffany (Madi's mommy)?




15 comments:

  1. Love this post, and I totally agree about worshipping God through music, thanks for sharing that with us, oh and I love the pics of your weekend. What precious girls you have and what a fun time! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey beth!

    what a sweet and vulnerable encouragement.
    i really am so sorry that grief comes on you
    like that and will continue to pray for the
    release of it.

    but, those songs WERE for you right when you
    needed them. how great and kind is He?

    i'm on my way to go spend some time with my
    daughter who just shared a ton of heartache
    over the phone. i had no idea she was under
    such a load of torment herself.

    do you mind if i share with her about your
    situation? she will agree with me for your joy.

    "He stoops down to look at the heavens and
    the earth. He raises the poor from the dust
    and lifts the needy from the ash heap."
    psalms 113:6,7

    blessings,
    lea

    ps. go to my 'sacrifice of pain' (january.)
    some day i will tell you the story behind it
    and the stooping down and raising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    Sorry your going through something right now it stinks! I wish I could make it all better for ya....You are so right that God does speak to us in many different ways and girl he spoke to you through music the other day....I just love your faith in the lord! It is amazing.....if you ever need to talk friend e-mail me anytime....

    How fun at the festival....your girls are presh....those puppets are creepy YIKES....
    Hope you have a better day
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how the Lord chooses to use music to speak comfort to our hearts! i so wish i could take all the crud that you are dealing with off your back! i would do it in a heartbeat. but then i'm reminded of Jesus and how he says "take my yoke upon you for my burden is easy" and then when He says to "cast your cares on Him for He cares for you" ...i'm reminded that Jesus is caring for you as no other man can! praying for you always. your testimony is screaming louder than ever right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am completely with you - music makes me feel so much closer to God. I feel like I relate to the song's lyrics so well - the message through the poetry....ah. I love how the perfect song can come on at the perfect time, and it just shows God's perfection.

    Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Jeremy Camp song! When I am out riding around listening to my favorite Christian stations I could ride around all day and just listen/sing. Music really connects me to God as well! I don't know if you have heard JJ Keller's, Your Hands. If not you need to listen to it!

    I will say a little prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love listening to worship music in the car on the way to and from work...it prepares me to have a good day! I also love Jeremy Camp. I find myself crying at times to music! God is so good and he will get you through your trials. I'll pray for you girl. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how he spoke to you threw music the other day that gave me chills.......he speaks to us in many ways,He is our amazing god!!! Have you gotten your packge? Let me knoe I sent it out a couple days ago!!!also i have something for you over ta my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! That song by Jeremy Camp has spoke to my heart numerous times this year through many trials. I love how God brings just the right song at the right time, when we need some encouragement. :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful words. Perfect post. All of it very touching and so true.
    Your pictures are great! What a fun day! Those girls have a wonderful momma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post...so glad that I stopped by. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm not exactly sure how I just happened upon your blog, but I'm so glad I did! Beautiful post- those songs have touched me as well.

    Have a blessed Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is absolutely wonderful when a song can transform your mood!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am the same with with music. It's amazing the many ways God speaks to us,nthrough a beautiful song, a vibrant flower, the laughter of our children. Glad that your spirits have been lifted. Just stumbled across your blog, so glad I did. Can't wait to read more. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!