Sunday, March 14, 2010

In case you want to know...


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?   Oh I LOVE Cadbury Mini Eggs!  I have only bought one of the little like single serving bags so far this year...I MIGHT allow myself to indulge in a big bag!  I also LOVE the mini robin eggs (u know like whoppers except to me these taste nothing like whoppers)




2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? Women, although I think there are guys who are really clean and women who are really not clean...



3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?  I like just the right amount of pics and words.  I have a bit of an attention problem if there are too many of either...


4. Were you popular in highschool?  I think I was just regular.  My friend Julie always says I was too cool for her (we became friend friends after high school and college).  I would say I was in with the "cool" kids but I was just looking for love and life and purpose in all the wrong places then....


5. What's your bra size? If this was not attached to the world wide web and it was just us girls chit chatting sure thing I would give this up to you but it would be my luck someone would "google" me (why would they be doing that?) and they would get a post about my bra size...



6. How many states have you lived in?  3, Louisiana, Florida, and South Cackalacky



7. What's one blog you read every day? um I can't think of an answer for this but usually when my time allows I just go down the list of blogs that have new post...I am more attached to blogs that I sort of establish a bloggy friendship with the person 



8. Peanut butter or Nutella?   Just the words peanut butter and nutella make me feel sick and almost give me a panic attack.  Like I have a serious phobia (no not the phobia that ppl have about peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of their mouth) but like the word and the smell and the thought makes me feel dizzy and want to throw up.  Just seeing the word on the computer screen and it was even worse to type it!  I am allergic...  and all this talk about it makes me feel like I need to go stab myself with an epi pen.  So I better stop!  Ha ha don't worry too much about me...I am aware that I am a freak.

6 comments:

  1. we have the exact same easter candy favorites! in fact, i have both in my cupboard right now. shame on me! i'm so glad you didn't answer #5... it's just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girly we have sooo much in common! I am soo glad you joined in on the fun! I heart the mini crunchy cadbury eggs too and girl I bought a bag at Target today and ate um way to many! LOL....

    Wow we are in the same boat with the Peanut butter stuff! Since I have been sick they think I may have developed some sort of small allergy to peanuts because I get the throat clearing and hives a bit when I eat them sooo I am having an allergy test done so for now I have to stay away....Kelcee can't have it either soooo I know what you mean about reading about peanut butter giving you hives LOL....I am the same way!

    Glad your having a great weekend
    Happy Sunday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now and I'm gonna add you to my blog roll :D

    I love your blog and can't wait to start reading more. I love the cadbury mini eggs too! I actually just baught some today...YUM!!

    Have a great day!

    Jami @Intentionally Living...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so scary to be allergic to PB! I know some kids that can't even be CLOSE to PB, like if someone is eating it!

    I love talking to you! I just LOVE Charelston and I think about it everytime I see your name/face! We stayed at the Andrew Pickney Inn when we came on our Honeymoon and it was amazing! We go to NM Beach alot over the summer and I always beg Jared to drive to Charelston for the day! Maybe this summer we will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly,
    I added your button to my side bar! I can't get it centered though! Do you know how to do it????

    If you scroll to the bottom of my page to the buttons I have added you will see what I am trying to figure out....

    Thanks for helping me

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!