Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MiXeD mEdLeY

So SWEET Natalie Catherine gave me this blog award!  She is so fun and super sweet!


Here are 7 Random Facts About Myself...

one-
 I am a really allergic person.  I am allergic to some ALOT of things!  Lets see if I can try and list them all....peanuts, walnuts, well all nuts really... soy, fruit (yes, I said fruit), rice, corn, oat, pretty much all beans, peas, coconut, mustard, fish/seafood, most everything outdoors...unfortunately the list goes on...

two-
My first daughter Darby weighed 9lbs 2oz and I was able to deliver her but my second daughter weighed 8lbs 15oz and she got stuck and I had to have a c-section...

three-
I really do enjoy running and exercising but I am bad TERRIBLE at being consistant about it.

four-
I can't stand scary movies but love romantic comedies and spy movies.

five-
I think I am so boring I am having an incredibly hard time thinking of 7 whole things...maybe if I didn't have to maybe it would be a different story.  I feel too pressured.

six-
I am a clean freak turned mom who has to settle for way less than my standard use to be

seven-
I am a candiaholic.  No not chocolate (sorry Carissa) candy-candy.  Skittles, Runts, Starburst...you name it.  My most favorite candies are the little Necco Wafers (you know the ones nobody likes and everyone makes fun of me for liking).

Anyhow, I hope I didn't bore you too much with that!  If you think of us pray for baby Carson.  She has kidney reflux and she got a fever yesterday and I found out she had a urine infection.  Her last case sent us to the hospital for seven days but that was also before we knew what the deal was.  We are waiting to find out which bacteria grows out on the culture.  I feel hopeful that it will be something that can be easily treated with oral antibiotics but I am praying that it won't be a bacteria that has to be treated with IV antibiotics which would put us back into the hospital.  She has responded pretty darn well to the antibiotic the dr gave her to start off with while we wait so I am encouraged.

Last but not least!  My bloggy friend Summer (love the new design btw!) gave me this fabulous blog award like 2 weeks ago and it has seriously taken me this long to post it!  She is such a fabulous girl!  Thanks for the award!




7 comments:

  1. I don't think you're boring either!

    Poor baby Carson, I'll definitely be praying for her (and you). I've never heard of kidney reflux but it doesn't sound like fun at all.

    Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be praying for baby carson!!

    and you poor thing with all your allergies!! i can't stand scary movies either..if i watch them i watch them with the volume all the way down and i change the channel a lot..haha. my husband hates watching scary movies with me..obviously. ;)

    loved your 7 things!! glad you like the award you so deserve it. i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! I love the 7 things....Girl I have major allergies...feel ya on that one....I am scared to death of scary movies....I have to sleep with a night light if I watch them hahahaha....
    Love runts and skittles and oooh do you remember razzles gum love that stuff....
    Thanks for the shout out your such a doll....glad you like my new look....I am super excited about it....
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and your sooo not boring....you make me laugh and you write some Awesome posts....
    I love reading your bloggy blog....one of my favs.... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make me laugh! my fave is #5... even though i disagree with it. you so can't even say you like candy if you chocolate is not included. just saying. praying for sweet carson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Necco wafers! Hardly anyone sells them anymore but I see 'em, I snatch 'em:) Delish!

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!