Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Overload...

I want to blog...I really do but the words aren't coming to me like I want them too.   I don't think I can say what I would like to say anymore eloquently than these two blogs that I read recently:

Cindy Foote @ this poetic present on the recent changes in our government and God's Sovereignty.

and

Joni Blair @ ECBC (my church) Women's ministry blog  on sufferings.


I know I have many new readers and most of them I don't even know.  I don't think I will be doing my blog justice if I didn't back track a little and post this link that explains my blog.  One of my favorite things about blogging is documenting my babes lives (especially since I am terrible at doing it on paper) but I also love to share some of my life and my walk with God as well.

I know I have asked you to read alot but I know you won't regret it if you click on those first two links especially...I hope that they will be good for some of your souls as they were for mine.

Blessings....

16 comments:

  1. I'll be sending out your package this week girlie!!! Let me know when you get your goodies!!!:)) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read them and they are awesome and very good for my soul :0) Thank you for this! Your such a sweetie and a wonderful daughter to christ!

    Hope you have a great week friend
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing that first link! So much of it is what I am feeling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those links Beth! They were perfect for me today! You are such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beth! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the compliment on my name. My name is actually Mallory Beth! :) So I love your name too! Have a great sunny day, at least it is here in Missouri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS You have 2 of the cutest little girls EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting these. I'm really glad I wandered over here and read them. Your children are just adorable! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to go read them. i know without a doubt, i will adore the first one... no bias at all. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about blogging. It's hard for me to get my thoughts centered enough to convey them in a way that makes sense.

    I'm going to check out the links you posted right now...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was great finding your blog. I found it from Kelly's Korner. I live in SC too, but we are in Columbia. It is nice seeing a fellow Carolina girl and I have enjoyed your blog so far :) Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for stopping by my blog the other day...

    i feel what you are writing about. sometimes i feel the same way...

    thanks for sharing...

    michelle...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definately one of your new readers and I'm lovin' your blog! Thanks for the link to tell me more about you :-) I'm a follower most definately!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing Beth, I will definitely read your links!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...cindy's post was right on the money! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear beth,

    i think you are selling yourself short (to borrow
    a business term from my husband.)

    i read joni's post, and is was really heartbreaking
    and beautifully written. it is apparent why you
    look up to her.

    but, i gleaned as much from your first post as i
    did from hers. your vulnerability is quite
    moving, and i am sure you will touch the hearts
    of many other women who are suffering, too

    blessings on your beautiful family,
    lea

    ReplyDelete

Word Up!